All About Fashion and Style

Sunday, December 24, 2017

INTO THE BLUE


SUNDAY

DECEMBER 24, 2017


Blue itself is such a powerful color which always gives me
positive vibes whenever I utter it and makes me more comfortable
and confident whenever I wear the blue outfits.


So,In today's blog, I'll be discussing about the outfits related 
with the color blue and will also be discussing about the color
combination with blue outfits.

If you are more into the classy look or want to go for formal 
or semi-formal look than once in a life you must try out the  
blue outfits because blue outfits are that outfits which never 
goes out of the fashion.


If you don't want to go for formal and classy look than
you can try out these type of semi-formal look which makes
you smart and stylish.






                                                                   Location : Cafe Upstairs, Itahari
                                                     

                                                             Location : Soné Paris, Itahari
                                                           

As we know there are different shades of blue but as seen in 
the images, I have used navy blue color for my outfits which makes
me chic.

Talking about color combination 
Here, I've chosen a floral print short sleeve shirt which is pretty
matchable with my navy blue blazer which is over my shoulders.
Similarly, I've chosen a navy blue slim fit pants with my brown
loafer dress shoes which is quite stylish.


As we know "Accessories" are always important and plays a great role in fashion. 
So, I have used DW brown strap watch which is matchable with my navy blue outfits
and makes me more voguish. You can add your own accessories as per your need.



WEARING :
FLORAL PRINT SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
NAVY BLUE BLAZER
NAVY BLUE SLIM FIT PANTS
BROWN LOAFER DRESS SHOES
DW BROWN STRAP WATCH


Make up By: Sapana & Taruka Shrestha
Photos By: Sapana Shrestha

BE CLASSY,
STAY STYLISH.


Yours stylist blogger 
Thisishowistyle
Facebook
Instagram






3 comments:

  1. Its an amazing blog by you. Proud of you dai �� . Keep going . God bless you ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your fashion sense on and make use of the premium quality of designer blazers for men that They serve you at the most reasonable prices and rates. These are made available in a huge range of designs and patterns that will make you highly satisfied. https://jaredlangcollection.com



    ReplyDelete

Followers